Information for the treatment of personal data
Dear user, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, the undersigned Mistral Suisse Sagl, Mistral Trading Ltd and Mistral Corporation Sagl, as owner of the treatment of data in the person of Mrs. Cinzia Borghi that derive from the interaction with web services accessible electronically starting from the address www.mistralsuisse.ch, www.mistraltrading.eu, www.mistralcorporation.com, would like to inform you about the treatment of your personal data and invites you to authorize the processing of your data for the purposes described, voluntarily and freely expressing your consent to the data processing. The information is provided only for the owner’s site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
The owner of the treatment
Mistral Suisse Sagl
Via Cantonale, 11 – 6900 Lugano (CH)
Mistral Corporation Sagl
Via Cantonale, 11 – 6900 Lugano (CH)
Mistral Trading Ltd
147/1, St. Lucia Street – Valletta VLT 1185 (Malta)
Method of treatment
Your data will be processed at the headquarters of the owner in verbal and / or written form, with electronic tools and / or on paper, in the ways and within the limits necessary to pursue the purposes indicated, in compliance with the principles referred to in art. 5 par.1 of EU Regulation 2016/679:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Minimization of the collected data
- Accuracy of data
- Limitation of conservation
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Responsibility of the owner.
The treatments carried out concern the following data and purposes:
- Navigation data. During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI notation
(Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, for recording access to the site and for checking its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the contact data currently remain and do not persist for more than seven days.
- Personal data provided voluntarily by the user (eg name, surname, email address, telephone number) aimed at satisfying a specific user request / message using the services provided by the website. The provision is optional and voluntary, but necessary to respond to the request and for the user to receive a response.
The user is free to provide the personal data contained in the request forms to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Their absence or incomplete provision can make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Personal data are processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or in any case as long as consent exists. The treatment will be carried out exclusively by employees in charge and authorized within their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received from the Data Controller, always and only for the purposes set out above, to guarantee data security and the confidentiality and protection of your rights. These data are not transferred to non-EU countries or international organizations. The data may be communicated, as far as their competence in carrying out assignments on behalf of the Data Controller, to external subjects responsible for the treatment, such as IT companies.
Data processing does not include an automated decision-making process including profiling.
Rights of the interested party
The Regulation grants you, as an interested party, the exercise of specific rights, listed in articles from 15 to 22. You can therefore ask the data controller:
- access to personal data (art. 15): obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the processing of personal data and be able to access it;
- the correction of data (art. 16): obtain the correction of incorrect data and the integration of incomplete data;
- deletion of data – “oblivion” (art. 17);
- the limitation of treatment (art. 18);
- data portability (art. 20): receive the data provided to the owner and be able to transmit it without
impediments to another holder;
- to oppose the processing (art. 21);
- not to be subjected to a decision based solely on treatment automated system that produces legal effects or affects its person (art.22).
Furthermore, you are entitled to:
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for data protection;
- withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that moment (art.7, paragraph 3). The right of withdrawal cannot concern cases in which the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
You can exercise the above rights at any time and free of charge, by contacting the data controller Mistral Suisse Sagl, Mistral Trading Ltd, Mistral Corporation Sagl (Mrs. Cinzia Borghi) at the e-mail address email@example.com.
In case of violation of personal data deemed suitable to present a high risk for your rights and freedoms, it will be suitably notified without undue delay, in accordance with art. 34 of the Regulation.
Treatment of cookies
With reference to the provision 3118884 of 08/05/2014 of the Guarantor for Privacy, we specify that on this site only technical cookies of any other type are operative.
Finally, the processing of personal data connected to the WEB services of this site is handled only by the staff in charge of the processing by the Owner or Manager or by employees of occasional external system maintenance operations but appointed by the Owner.
By analyzing them in detail our cookies allow you to:
- memorize the preferences entered;
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as username and password;
- analyze the use of the services and content provided by mistrasuisse.ch, mistraltrading.eu, mistralcorporation.com to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of cookies
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the site to function properly. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date;
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to correctly view the site and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting the display of the site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the sites. Mistrasuisse.ch, mistraltrading.eu, mistralcorporation.com will use this information regarding anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of the user. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how it arrived on the site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the sites by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the purpose of sharing site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the site.
These are the cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
Finestrasulmondo.it, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services.
For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- By specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site;
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services.
Both of these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site. Websites and third-party services
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you wish to learn more about how your browser stores cookies during your browsing, we invite you to follow these links on the websites of the respective suppliers.
Safari 6/7 Mavericks
Safari 8 Yosemite
Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch
In the event that your browser is not present in this list you can request more information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with the information necessary for anonymous and safe browsing.